Irene Sullivan worked nine years as a juvenile court judge in Florida. During her tenure in St. Petersburg she witnessed heartbreaking scenes of incarcerated youth, but she also saw alternative sanctions that resulted in genuine success stories. Sullivan has meticulously researched these programs, and…
A Florida Judge Proposes Cheaper and More Effective Alternatives to Juvenile Detention
- Friday Facts: March 31, 2023
- At the Capitol: Sine Die
- What is the future of school choice in Georgia?
- Georgia moves to ease licensing requirements
- The fiscal and academic benefits of school choice
- Expanding parental accountability in education
- Friday Facts: March 24, 2023
- At the Capitol: Week of March 20
- What happened to CON reform this year?
- Lemonade stand freedom coming to Georgia