The Georgia Public Policy Foundation waives the cost of publications and registration fees for public meetings and events to credentialed members of the media.
For media to participate in the Foundation’s public meetings and events or obtain copies of publications, you must be a credentialed member of the media. The Foundation retains the right to grant media passes to print journalists (newspapers, magazine), broadcast journalists (radio or television), wire and news services for redistribution to other news organizations, or online news services (electronic dissemination rather than conventional print and broadcast distribution).
The Foundation does not allow journalists to register as media for the purpose of writing a personal blog, or for persons whose news outlet is funded by an individual; political candidate or party; nonprofit; or activist/lobbying organization.
The Foundation only accepts registrations during normal business hours, and media credentials are not granted until confirmation has been offered by Foundation staff.
Even if payment is made to attend a Foundation meeting, the following terms and conditions still apply.
You may contact the Foundation with additional questions.
Terms and Conditions for Use of Media Credentials at Foundation Events
- Georgia Public Policy Foundation media credentials must be visible at all times at the meeting.
- Plenary sessions and workshops are open to members of the media.
- Foundation media credentials are not transferable.
- Members of the media may not solicit, advocate, rally or collect signatures on behalf of a political cause, issue or individual at a Foundation event in which they have registered as members of the media
- All requests to record or videotape at any Foundation event or function for the purpose of rebroadcasting must be made and approved through the Foundation.
- All Foundation publications, including PDFs, are Foundation property and may be reproduced, uploaded or distributed with the consent of and attribution to the Georgia Public Policy Foundation
- The Foundation has the right to remove individuals from a meeting or function who do not abide by the above terms and conditions.
Questions? Contact Benita Dodd at "> or 404-256-4050.