It is well-understood that parole is less expensive than incarceration, but the state of Georgia is now testing a new program to make parole even more cost-effective. The state has expanded its parole population by 10% in the past ten years, and this has led to…
- Expanding parental accountability in education
- Friday Facts: March 24, 2023
- At the Capitol: Week of March 20
- What happened to CON reform this year?
- Lemonade stand freedom coming to Georgia
- Will Georgia join the growing number of states expanding education options?
- At the Capitol: Week of March 13
- Friday Facts: March 17, 2023
- Legislation aims to combat rising home prices
- New tax reform on the horizon?