Grace-Marie Turner, president and founder of the Galen Institute, appeared with Rep. Tom Price at the Georgia Public Policy Foundation's February Policy Luncheon Briefing, to discuss health care reform. She discussed Medicaid options, state exchanges and the recent court ruling by Judge Vinson.
- Friday Facts: March 24, 2023
- At the Capitol: Week of March 20
- What happened to CON reform this year?
- Lemonade stand freedom coming to Georgia
- Will Georgia join the growing number of states expanding education options?
- At the Capitol: Week of March 13
- Friday Facts: March 17, 2023
- Legislation aims to combat rising home prices
- New tax reform on the horizon?
- Rural Georgia’s rising population numbers could create unexpected tensions